Wii Sports Resort was the biggest selling game in Japan last month, despite being on sale for less than a week.
The game blew the competition away in the Media Create charts for the seven days ending June 28, as previously reported.
The Enterbrain top ten for June:
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii): 353,827
- Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS): 171,242
- Friend Collection (DS): 170,490
- Ace Attorney Investigations (DS): 65,863
- Sloane & MacHale's Mysteries (DS): 57,359
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite (PSP): 51,590
- Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (PS3): 49,059
- Infinite Space (DS): 48,397
- Atelier Rorona (PS3): 47,456
- Ken to Mahou to Gakuen Mono 2 (PSP): 45,282