Looks like the Watch Dogs PC specs which were released earlier today were not the official configurations, apparently.
According to a tweet from the game's graphics technical director, the real recommended and minimum requirements will "come out soon and will be lower" than the ones posted. Thank the gods is all I have to say on the matter (-steph).
Thanks: INCgamers, Gumpy.
Watch Dogs publisher Ubisoft has given up the PC version's spec sheet in full. See how your rig stacks up here.
The specifications were posted on Uplay and picked up by NeoGAF. Ubisoft has since pulled the page.
Here are the specs in full:
- Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1) or Windows 8
- Note that we only support 64 bit OSs.
- DVD-ROM: DVD-ROM Dual Layer
- Hard Drive Space: 20 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers
- Internet: Broadband connection and service required for multiplayer mode
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Quad core
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 460
- CPU: Intel Core2 Quad Q6600
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 5770
- CPU: AMD Phenom X4 9750
- GPU: DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM
- CPU: Eight core
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: NVidia GTX 560 ti
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7850
- CPU: AMD FX-8350 Eight-Core
- GPU: Latest DirectX 11 graphics card with 2 GB Video RAM or more
- CPU: Latest Eight core or more
- RAM: 8GB or more
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 670
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3930K
- GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7970
- CPU: AMD FX-9370 Eight-Core
What do you think?