Nothing says "holidays" more than swarms of bloodthirsty bipedal rats.
Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide players can now check out the Karak Azgaraz DLC campaign on PC.
Released today on Steam and coming to consoles in some vague future, Karak Azgaraz delivers three new maps and challenges Vermintide players to fight through the Grey Mountains to ancient Dwarfen halls.
“Karak Azgaraz brings three new levels to the world of Vermintide, and the rats are meaner than ever - below zero temperature will make anyone cranky," Fatshark CEO Martin Wahlund said.
The DLC also adds two new weapons and a couple of achievements. Details below.
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Karak Azgaraz DLC Features
- New Map: Khazid Kro - Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
- New Map: The Cursed Rune - Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
- New Map: Chain of Fire - Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
- New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
- New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
- Three New Achievements