Black Friday is less than a month away now, and the world’s major brands are getting in on the action – including everyone’s favorite low-budget supermarket, Walmart, who rivals Amazon with some of the season’s best tech deals.
When does ‘Black Friday’ begin at Walmart?
Walmart probably won’t drop its big Black Friday ad until later. Instead, it’s offering early weekly deals as part of its Black Friday celebration. Each week features varying discounts on different items for buyers to bag. Black Friday itself will likely have its own deals, but those haven’t arrived just yet.
Here are few highlight deals to get started:
- TCL 55" 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV for $228.00 (not available)
- Samsung Chromebook 4 11.6" with Intel Celeron N4020, 4GB RAM, and 32GB SSD for $129.00 (originally $229.99)
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds+ with Charging Case for $79 (originally $149.99)
- Toshiba Canvio Ready Portable External Hard Drive 1TB for $38.88 (originally $51.99)
- Straight Talk Apple iPhone 12 Mini, 64GB for $299 (originally $729)
This week's TCL 55” 4K Smart Roku TV has sold out online. However, many other TCL Smart Roku TVs of different sizes and imaging capabilities are also available at a discount.
Like what you see? Well, there’s no need to wait. Walmart’s Black Friday price guarantee allows customers to claim the lowest prices they find during the holiday season. If you happen to find the same item at a lower price later on, you can get the difference refunded back to you. You can also compare these Black Friday deals with the offers at Best Buy to find the best price.
Make sure to follow the Jelly Deals Twitter account, which we'll be updating all month long with the best Black Friday discounts from around the globe.