The American shift has ended and yours truly is headed off to the Liquor Barn to buy another week's supply of Mangers. People keep trying to tell me it's the same thing as Bulmers, but I swear the former is a bit heavier tasting. Anyway, regardless, Cidercat here is headed out to get supplies, because Lord knows I'm going to need it next week while the boys are in Germany... eating Brats and drinking really great beer. I should hate them for it. I really should.
Enough about our renewed alcoholism, let's get you caught up. On a side note, just be thankful we don't carry a flask full of bourbon around with us anymore.
US News for Saturday, August 13, 2011
- Report – Battlefield 3 limits players to one profile per account
- Rise of Nightmares video features a foul-mouthed granny
- Bethesda forums breached, passwords reset as a caution
- Analyst expects Vita to move 2.5 million units in Japan by end of March 2012
- Quick Shots: The Dark Eye – Demonicon
- Quick Quotes: Ken Levine on creating antagonists
- Nintendo files patent for “Massively Single-Playing Online Game”
- Borderlands 2 images hit the net
- Tommy to play an important role in Prey 2
- Guns of Icarus: Online cinematic trailer released
- Interactive Champions video released for War in the North
- Mortal Kombat sells close to 3 million units worldwide
- Saturday Shorts: Sales, RAGE, matte 360, LoL, Indies, Kratos
We're to understand this isn't that big of a deal, but apparently some people say it is. We're like the porridge Goldilocks chose on the matter, or Switzerland if you will.
The grandmother in this video could really take lessons for foul language from our gran. God rest her soul. She was awesome.
Another hack on forum members. When will it ever end?
A couple of analysts in Japan have voiced their opinions on how well they think Vita will do in the country.
This game looks and sounds more and more interesting to us all the time.
Would you kindly read this article on how Irrational comes up with villains?
Sounds like Animal Crossing to us. Or something else entirely. We're not psychic you know. If we were, we'd have our own 900 line.
These scans from the latest Game Informer look kick fricking ass. We cannot wait for this game.
Those who love Tommy should be pleased to know he is still about the place.
Nothing says awesome like zeppelins flying around shooting things.
We're really getting impatient for this game with every screen and trailer we see.
Good for bloody bits and scantily clad women punching people. Gratz plus a thousand goes out to NetherRealm.
The usual shorts post full of interesting little nuggets of joy.
Stay safe this weekend lovelies, I will see you on Tuesday.