Ubisoft has outlined some of the upcoming updates currently in the works for Assassin's Creed Unity.
The developer posted the details on the official blog.
First off, the next update - currently in the works - will be addressing the following issues:
- Arno falling through the ground
- Game crashing when joining a co-op session
- Arno getting caught inside of hay carts
- Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start
Other widely reported issues are also being looked into, and Ubisoft is planning updates to fix those as well. Issues such as:
- Frame rate issues
- Graphical and collision issues
- Matchmaking co-op issues
- Helix Credits issues
Ubisoft is also working with AMD to fix issues related to AMD graphics cards on PC.