Epic's updated the Unreal Development Kit Beta with Steamworks and Scaleform interface support.
The patch notes are a bit extensive, but highlights include:
- Steam being the default system for handling online services like matchmaking, friends and server browsing
- Point lights are now supported
- Exponential Height Fog updates were added
- Color Grading Blending is now available
- UDK now supports running 64-bit binaries for the editor
Epic also listed three games in the notes that were created with the UDK that you should check out as well.