The Celtic tribes of the Ebdanians, Caledonians and Picts have been added to Total War: Attila.
Each unit contains the Guerrilla Deployment trait, and a play style focused on raiding, looting and sacking.
All three factions contain unique traits, but share the same cultural traits which increase their income from these activities.
Here's what's included:
• Celtic forces specialise in ambush tactics and ‘Guerrilla Deployment’.
• New Celtic roster with unique new units for each faction.
• New Prestige Buildings, requiring great feats to unlock.
• New unique raiding building chain and Celtic-themed technologies.
• Bespoke Celtic generals’ skill trees.
• Unique narrative event chain: Cycle of the Ollam Ri, and new Celtic missions for each faction.