Alex talks us through the new gear sets coming in the next update.
The Division: A closer look at the new 1.3 gear sets
The Division 1.3 Underground update is due on June 28 and is bringing some new gear sets with it.
Alex gives is the rundown on three of them. The fourth is likely to be the set that is sold in the Dark Zone which we haven't seen yet.
If you haven't got time to watch the video, we've summed up the details on the sets for you.
- 2-Piece Bonus: +100% Pulse critical hit damage
- 3-Piece Bonus: +100% Blind/Deaf Resistance
- 4-Piece Bonus: Killing a target creates a flashbang effect at that position
- 2-Piece Bonus: +3 Incendiary Bullets Capacity
- 3-Piece Bonus: +100% Reload Speed
- 4-Piece Bonus: Killing a burning target grants incendiary bullets for 10 seconds
- 2-Piece Bonus: +300% Ballistic Shield Health
- 3-Piece Bonus: +100% Ballistic Shield damage resilience
- 4-Piece Bonus: Allows use of an equipped SMG while Ballistic Shield is deployed
The Division Underground expansion is coming first to PC and Xbox One on June 28 and is available to pre-download from June 25. The expansion is coming to PS4 on August 2.