We have a new patch for The Division 2 that takes care of a few lingering issues.
Following three hours of maintenance earlier this morning, Ubisoft rolled out update 3.1 for The Division 2 players on all platforms. The patch is light on major tweaks, but it does bring a couple of fixes for long-running issues.
The biggest is, of course, a fix to the armour scaling exploit that resulted in some players getting a massive boost to their armour value, making them impossible to take down. The issue mostly affected the Dark Zone, and traditional PvP, but has now been corrected.
Ubisoft also addressed an AI bug that would sometimes cause NPCs to act incredibly aggressively, showing no regard for their own safety. This would result in the AI constantly flanking players, even running through their shots to get a better angle.
Finally, today's update also introduces a fix for a bug that prevented some from obtaining Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys even after fulfilling the requirements. This fix, however, will not retroactively grant those who missed out their rewards. You'll instead have to start the process again.
Check out the full change log below:
- Increased tutorial font size on the mega map.
- Increased visibility on collectables and caches in the open world.
- Fixed an issue where the loot tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn't appear.
- Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.
- Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.
- Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.
- Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s). This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.
- Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.
- Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.
- Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.
- Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.
- Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.
- Fixed an exploit where armour would scale to unintended values when normalised.