Team Fortress 2 has received a new update, courtesy of Valve. The patch makes chemistry sets easier to use, along with other fixes. Get the full patch notes here.
It's just a wee update, but Valve issued the notes last night. They are as follows:
- Added the ability to double-click backpack items to use them in Chemistry Sets
- Fixed clients not always seeing a warning about using not-tradable items in Chemistry Sets
- Fixed not-tradable Strangifiers not applying the not-tradable status to the item they are used on
- Fixed the Gunslinger's taunt kill not counting towards taunt kills on a Strange Gunslinger
- Removed showing the Marked For Death icon over the head of the local player
- Fixed seeing stretched polygons in the HUD 3D Character
The patch is out now and will install next time you boot the game up.