Black Friday is just over a week away at this point but whilst some retailers have already gone live with gaming deals. Target's video game offerings haven't launched yet, though thanks to a leaked ad, we now have an idea at what they're looking to offer.
Detailed via photo scans of their upcoming adverts, the star of the show here is their Nintendo Switch bundle, offering Neon Red/Blue Joy-Cons, Mario Kart 8: Deluxe and a 3-month Switch Online subscription. Outside of this though, there's numerous Switch, Xbox One and PS4 games all up for grabs cheaply, alongside various accessories.
There's plenty of choice in individual games and some of our highlights include:
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - $39.99
- FIFA 21 - $29.99
- Forza Horizon 4 - $24.99
- Ghost of Tsushima - $39.99
- God of War - $9.99
- Grand Theft Auto 5: Premium Online Edition - $14.99
- Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - $39.99
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle - $14.99
- Marvel's Avengers- $29.99
- Maneater - $14.99
- Minecraft Dungeons - $14.99
- Overcooked 2 - $24.99
- Sonic Mania / Sonic Team Racing - $24.99
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - $24.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 - $39.99
- The Last of Us 2 - $29.99
- Uncharted: Lost Legacy - $9.99
- Watch Dogs Legion - $39.99
Whilst these offers currently remains unavailable to purchase, it's only a matter of time before they become available and there are some absolute bargains here at those prices. As such, we'll be adding these deals to our Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PS4 Black Friday pages as soon as they go live.