Online Games Market

Analyst firm says Online gaming market will grow 6% in 2010

Screen Digest, a media analyst firm, has concluded that the online games market will grow 6 percent this year, with motion control being a “much-needed” console feature in order for the boxes to compete.

11 years ago

Online Games Market headlines

  • Online gaming in China expected to reach $8.9 Billion by 2013

    Online gaming in China increased 61 percent in 2008, and according to research firm Niko Partners, the market is expected to grow 26.4 percent per year and sales reach upwards of $8.9 billion by 2013.Sales reached $2.75 billion  in 2008, 77 percent from MMOs, with the remaining 23 percent from casual games.Console sales are climbing, […]

    12 years ago