New Humble RPG Book Bundle has over $450 of Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy manuals

Good news for pen and paper RPG fans once again. There’s over $450 worth of Warhammer 40K Dark Heresy PDF manuals up for grabs from just $1 in the latest Humble RPG Book Bundle.

1 year ago

Books headlines

  • This Cyberpunk 2077 lore book belongs on your coffee table

    They say an author is only able to share 10 percent of the world they build. The other 90 percent often remains a mystery. Developer CD Projekt Red doesn’t want Cyberpunk 2077’s 90 percent to be a mystery, so it’s publishing everything you need to know about Night City in a book called “The World […]

    2 years ago
  • Game strategy guide publisher Prima Games is closing its doors

    The Dorling Kindersley arm of Penguin Random House has announced it will shut down the Prima Games division in 2019.

    2 years ago
  • Guinness World Records 2014 Gamer’s Edition now available for purchase

    Guinness World Records has released its annual Gamer’s Edition, which can be purchased through various box and online retailers in Australia, Europe and North America.

    7 years ago
  • Paradox trying out ebook publishing, will put out Mojang book

    Yep, Paradox Interactive, that game publisher we so love for the likes of Crusader Kings and Magicka, will be publishing ebooks. And not just one type of ebook, but lots of different kinds. And it all begins with A Year with Mojang: Behind the Scenes of Minecraft by Thomas Arnroth.

    8 years ago
  • DS Novel listed for Europe

    According to this, a title named DS Novel is to release for DS in Europe this year. The product may be a version of the Japanese cart, DS Bungaku Zenshuu, which was simply full of Japanese novels for reading on the handheld machine, but Nintendo Europe’s said nothing yet. Whoever manages to get through a […]

    13 years ago