With Amazon Prime Day well underway, the retailer has chopped some generous chunks of cash off a number of Switch games. more
We're talking the good Switch games, too. New Super Mario Bros Deluxe, Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Yoshi's Crafted World and some other top scoring titles. If you're yet to get around to playing any of these, now is the time to pick them up because Nintendo titles don't drop in price very often.
If you're after something a little more niche for your tastes, there's also decent discounts on Deadly Premonition Origins, Fishing Star World Tour and Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth.
Of course, if you don't already own a Nintendo Switch but are looking for a good deal, you can get the Switch console and a Ring Fit adventure package right here.
Prime Day Switch game deals
- Mortal Kombat 11 - $24.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - $44.99
- Fire Emblem: Three Houses - $49.94
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Pikachu! - $44.49
- Pokemon: Let's Go, Eevee! - $49.94
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - $39.99
- Mario Tennis Aces - $39.99
- Yoshi's Crafted World - $39.99
- Splatoon 2 - $39.99
- Code: Realize Guardian of Rebirth - $28.89
- Deadly Premonition Origins - $34.99
- Fishing Star World Tour - $27.25
- Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated - Shiny Edition - $109.98
Keep an eye on more PS4, PC, hardware and Xbox One deals here, and out buddies at Jelly Deals have got the hook up for everything from iPads to Ultraman.