Steel Diver: Sub Wars gets stability and chat functionality update - patch notes
Steel Diver: Sub Wars is Nintendo's first dive into the free-to-play arena, and the company has just rolled out a new 3DS patch that improves the game's stability, among other things.
Nintendo Life reports that the new update is rolling out now and the patch notes posted on Nintendo of America's site are as follows:
- Morse-code chat has been closed under Internet Mode. Users can continue to enjoy lobbies and Morse-code chat during Random Battles and Matched-Skills Battles.
- Minor changes to Morse-code chat functionality have been made:
- The duration of chat in a lobby has been cut from two minutes to one minute
- A three second time interval has been set for Morse-code signals
- Overall stability improvements to the online modes have been made to minimize communication errors during online play
- Fixed an issue where a user’s sequential wins were interrupted due to communication errors during online play
- Adjustments have been made to the specs of some submarines to further improve the game’s balance
Are you playing Steel Diver: Sub Wars? Let us know what you think below.