A number of EA's biggest games including Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 5 have all been massively discounted on PC.
Leading the way is the price cut on Respawn's action-RPG adaptation set in a galaxy far, far away. A few grey market key resellers have dropped the game to around this price before, but this is the biggest discount it's seen outside of those retailers. In the VG247 review, Sherif concluded that Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order "shoots for the moon [but] lands among the stars". Still, at this price, you could be easily tempted
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for $29.99 on PC from Amazon US
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order for £27.49 on PC from Amazon UK
Away from this, the discounts are plentiful across many games in EA's back catalogue. Multiple entries from the Battlefield, Dragon Age and Mass Effect series are all well-represented – some of which are ridiculously cheap. There are also a few individual releases with healthy price cuts, so well worth a punt if you're after something new to play for very little cash.
All of the featured games and their sale prices are below, plus whether you'll find them in the US, UK or both. All codes activate on Origin.
- Battlefield 1 - £4.49 | $2.99
- Star Wars Battlefront 2 – $7.49
- Battlefield 5 - £10.50
- Titanfall 2 - £4.49 | $2.99
- The Sims 4 - £8.99 | $4.99
- Dragon Age: Inquisition - £4.99 | $2.99
- Dragon Age: Origins - £3.99
- Dragon Age 2 - £4.99 | $7.99
- Mass Effect Andromeda - £7.49 | $3.99
- Anthem - £8.49
- Dead Space - £4.80 | $7.99
- FIFA 20 - £21.99
- Madden 20 - £18.99 | $13.80
Elsewhere, things are starting to ramp up in the world of the Sith and the Jedi with Star Wars Day just around the corner on 4th May. Disney has already announced that it will be airing a new behind-the-scenes documentary on Disney+ about The Mandalorian. Plus, you will also be able to stream Rise of Skywalker on the streaming service from the same date. Not currently a subscriber? Be sure you're ready by signing up for a 7-day Disney+ free trial to watch them both from next week.