DICE is actively investigating a number of issues Star Wars Battlefront players have reported recently.
With the release of Outer Rim last week, the first paid add-on of Star Wars Battlefront (and the accompanying free patch), came a number of bugs and issues that left a lot of players unhappy.
One of these, the instant level 60 and end-of-round crash bug, was fixed in a hotfix released yesterday. The rest are still being tracked, according to the game's community manager, who posted a full list of all reported issues.
Here are the ones yet to be fixed:
- Credits not showing to be rewarded
- Hutt Contract Challenge progression freezing
- Focus Fire not registering For Scattergun contract
- Hutt Contracts completed and weapons are not unlocking
- Deluxe Edition content locked
We'll keep you updated once more is revealed, though DICE has not said when we should expect to see more updates.