EA's announced a new DLC pack for Shift 2: Unleashed and it's bound to please speed junkies.
Speedhunters DLC pack contains two new branches: Drag and Standing mile. Each branch will feature nine events with mandatory manaul gear transmission use. This also means traction control features will be forced off and the HUD will display a new rev counter and gear indicator.
Drag's all about scoring the fastest time over a quarter mile stretch, while Standing mile requires you to clock the fastest speed over a mile stretch.
The DLC pack will come with fourteen new cars and six new tracks. Get them below, and check out pictures of the four-wheeled beats over on Speedhunters' site.
- Dodge Challenger R/T
- Lexus LFA
- Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)
- McLaren MP4-12C
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Mitsubishi Lancer EVOLUTION IX MR-edition
- Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (S30)
- Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (C10)
- Nissan Skyline GT-R (R32)
- Pagani Huayra
- Toyota Supra
- Dodge Viper GTS by Twins Turbo (reward car)
- World Racing Pro-FWD Reaper Scion tC (reward car)
- Miyatomi Drag Strip
- Miyatomi Mile
- Aguera Drag Strip
- Agueda Aerodrome
- Nevada Drag Strip
- Nevada Freight Yard
The DLC pack will release on May 17 and will cost $9.99 on PSN and 800 MSP on Xbox Live.
Watch the trailer below: