SMITE has left open beta on PlayStation 4 and to celebrate next week's release, have a look at the launch trailer.
SMITE will see a full release on PlayStation 4 next week
The Hi-Rez Studios action-MOBA takes place from a third-person perspective and players take on the role of a mythological god.
Gods span various cultures and include Ares, Loki, Chronos, Skadi, Bastet and many, many more.
Since beta, the following changes have been applied to the PS4 version.
- Doubled frame rate: Smite is now optimized at 60 FPS
- Divine Trophies: Show off your godly play with Trophies
- New game modes: Small-scale 5v5 Clash and Siege modes
- New Gods: Four new gods bring total count to 75
- Activity feed: Let all friends know when you master a God, earn an award, or hit max level
The full release is just in time for the Viking Invasion event starting next week.
SMITE has over 14 million players worldwide and is also available on PC and Xbox One. It will see a full release on PS4 May 31.