The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim has a new patch in testing; opt in to see if Bethesda's latest batch of bug squashing has been effective.
The patch's contents are detailed below, with a couple of useful fixes which will delight those frustrated by glitches. The update will roll out to PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 after testing and certification.
If you're not familiar with how to participate in Steam betas, visit the Bethesda Blog for a handy guide. In all cases, be sure to back up your saves first.
- Bug fixes
- General memory and stability improvements
- Fixed rare crash when using vampiric grip
- Fixed issue where Arnleif and Sons Trading Company could become permanently locked
- Fixed issue related to duplicate NPCs
- Fixed rare issue where exterior door would not open properly