Warner Bros. upcoming Lord of the Rings spin-off Shadow of Mordor is getting the Season Pass treatment, and you can find out what it offers below.
• Exclusive ‘Guardians of the Flaming Eye’ Orc Warband mission - Players will face Sauron’s elite Defenders before the Black Gate and earn the Rising Flame rune
• Early access to the ‘Trials of War’ challenge series - Players will test their skills against select legions of Sauron’s forces in this series of challenge modes and build their legend as gamers post their best score on the Challenge Leaderboard
• All new story missions with hours of gameplay
- Lord of the Hunt – Hunt the wild beasts of Mordor as player’s discover hidden lairs, earn unique runes and face off against powerful monsters
- The Bright Lord – Play as Celebrimbor, the great Elven smith of the Second Age, and battle against Sauron and the might of his forces
• Access to future content - Including runes, skins and additional future add-on content.
Warner Bros. told Eurogamer that the Season Pass is priced at £19.99.
It was recently announced that PS4 owners will get some exclusive Shadow of Mordor content if they pre-order the game. So you're not likely to be short of things to do in Middle Earth.
Shadow of Mordor is out on PS4, Xbox One, PS3, and Xbox 360 on September 30.