Screen Australia has announced the 21 games which have won production funding for their development teams, with a grand total of $2.6 million awarded.
This is the first set of grants released through the Games Production track of Screen Australia's $20 million Interactive Games Fund. The organisation's budget also includes a number of other funding tracks; nine companies have benefited from the Games Enterprise track.
A list of the funded titles is below, and more details on each title are available on the Screen Australia website.
- Animal Dash - Shark Jump Studios
- Animus - Playcorp Studios
- Assault Android Cactus - Witch Beam Games
- Big Baby - Big Ice Cream
- Blight of the Immortals - Iron Helmet
- Bonza - MiniMega
- Burden - Pixelpickle Games
- Defect: Spaceship Destruction Kit - Three Phase Interactive
- Feng Shui - Master Many Monkeys
- Framed - Loveshack Entertainment
- Gems of War Infinity - Plus Two
- Knowledge - Quest Mobile Media Saints
- Locomotivation - Garoo Games
- Muse - Current Circus
- Ninja Pizza Girl - Disparity Games
- Oscura: Adventures in the Driftlands - Chocolate Liberation Front
- Rotorhead - Trickstar Games
- Siegecraft Commander - Blowfish Studios
- Snow Spin - Ezone
- Towncraft - Flat Earth Games
- Zombie Outbreak Simulator - Binary Space