UFO Interactive Games in partnership with Tragnarion Studios has announced a July release for Scourge: Outbreak on Xbox Live.
The game is an overhaul of f The Scourge Project: Episodes 1 & 2, originally released for PC in April 2010. It also comes with new features and enhancements based on community feedback, including new and "re-vamped gameplay, a stronger and more prominent story narrative, smarter AI, more gratifying gunplay, powerful new XP Perks, a much more detailed and vibrant world."
Scourge: Outbreak Key Features:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 6+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique character-specific flashbacks that reveal critical past events, and shed a new light on the game's story
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your style of play
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world
- Challenging Achievements to unlock
A teaser trailer is below.
Scourge: Outbreak will be available on Xbox Live July 3 worldwide for 800 Microsoft Points.