It's Memorial Day weekend in US and a bank holiday in the UK. Whether you are honoring those who have passed, served your country, or just using it as an excuse to eat BBQ and get sloshed, it doesn't matter. It's all good in our book. Let's get you caught up on the small stuff you can get to the more important, aforementioned festivities.
- So many sales, so little time: iPhone and iPad games; GameLoft; Steam, Amazon, D2D, more; OnLive 75 percent off sale. PopCap is also having a sale every 48 hours on a new game.
- Digital Foundry has released a lovely timelapse video for L.A. Noire.
- Did you know that at some point, our plumber hero Mario was once a chicken and a demon?
- There'a a first look at Champion Jockey: G1 Jockey & Gallop Racer over on IGN. Horse racing for the win.
- Analytics company Distimo said 10 iPhone games sell 250,000 units every two months, while Android has had just five game sell over 250,000 units.
- That nifty looking Dreamcast Portable device goes on sale in June. Hooray.
- If you purchase a Station Cash card this weekend, SOE will triple it.
- There is a Duke Nukem Forever App, and and if you get it, you can hear a lot of the fella's sayings.
- Looks like Max & the Magic Marker is coming to Playstation 3.
Be folks, and don't drink too much.