Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D has been dated for Nintendo 3DS in Europe, along with a list of console exclusive new features.
Published by Namco Bandai and developed by n-space, Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D's new features include:
- An entirely new gameplay mode called “Coaster Story”, which blends together tutorials and park challenges into a cohesive and entertaining narrative and offers players tons of special unlockable content
- The first-person view for coaster rides fully immerses players with the innovative 3D display exclusive to Nintendo 3DS
- The ability to freely customize the design of roller coasters and theme parks with the use of a stylus and the touch-screen interface
- Just like at a real theme park, take a snapshot of yourself on a ride and share it with your friends
- Gyro sensor allows players to look around their theme park by simply tilting their Nintendo 3DS
- Create the ultimate coaster and easily share it with friends through StreetPass
- Invite your StreetPass Mii Plaza friends to your theme park
Anyone looking for more information should check out the official Rollercoaster Tycoon Facebook hub.