Rock Band Blitz has changed up its cost and reward tiers in response to player feedback.
As detailed on the Harmonix forum, power-up costs are now as follows:
- Overdrive Power-ups: 250 coins per use
- Note Power-ups: 200 coins per use
- Track Power-ups: 100 coins per use
- Full power-up loadout: 550 coins
Meanwhile, rewards have also been altered:
- At the end of a song, you now get 100 Coins per Star across the board
- Winners of Score Wars will now be receiving 1500 coins at completion
- Losers of Score Wars will now be receiving 500 coins at completion
The changes have been made server-side, so players won't need to update. Harmonix notes that Rock Band World on facebook is another potential source of coins.
Rock band Blitz is available on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.