Red Dead Redemption 2's patch 1.19 fixes a number of Red Dead Online bugs.
One day after releasing update 1.19 for Red Dead Redemption 2 on all platforms, developer Rockstar finally revealed the full set of patch notes. 1.19 is a 725MB download on PC, 620MB on PS4 and a whopping 3.2GB on Xbox One.
The patch's fixes are all entirely dedicated to Red Dead Online. Most of them address various issues with player camps, such as the "Cripps has packed up your camp" bug.
Unfortunately, since the patch's release, players have been reporting a number of problems, including bugs with the Moonshine Shack, another with certain Collector items not spawning, and even trouble logging into the game. It's not clear if those bugs were caused by the patch.
You can find the full change log below.
- Improvements to issue with endless loading screens when performing some actions in Red Dead Online such as switching between game modes and sessions.
- Improvements to issues seen when pitching camps through the Player menu, resulting in a flashing prompts and an incorrect “Cripps has packed up your camp” alert.
- Fixed several networking issues that should reduce the chance of player camps being packed up during dynamic session switching in Red Dead Online.
- Improvements to an issue that caused pitched camps in Red Dead Online to not spawn correctly when approaching the marked blip on the radar / map.
- Fixed issues with player horses and riders being kicked off while in Posses.
- Fixed an issue that caused player horses to be frozen in place and unable to move when other players are nearby in a Red Dead Online session.
- Fixed several issues with some player horse visual attributes such as cleanliness not being correct after dismissing and re-summoning in a Red Dead Online session.