Nintendo Power's got the goods on the Wii-exclusive Rabbids Go Home.
No more mini-games apparently: it's a proper action-adventure title.
- Rabbids Go Home is described as an action-adventure game.
- The Rabbids have decided they want to go home, but they don’t know where home is. For whatever reason, they decide that the moon is their destination.
- The Rabbids' goal is to collect enough junk to build a tower to reach the moon.
- Players control two Rabbids at once: one sits inside a shopping cart, another pushes the cart.
- You collect junk by pushing the cart into it.
- Players can use the “BWAH!” attack to scare clothing off of NPCs, then collect it to add the clothing items to their towers.
- Other items are used to give Rabbids new abilities and power-ups for carts.
No date. Thanks, GoNintendo.