Patches for the Xbox One version of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continue to roll in.
Today's patch, which just released moments ago as promised, is mostly designed to improve PUBG's performance, though it does come with a few other subtle changes based on player feedback.
The biggest of which is an update to the inventory UI which adds new focal points to make it easier to navigate it. The button guide and tooltips have also been updated to better direct players.
Some of these changes are behind-the-scenes, like improving the responsiveness of weapon slots and attachments. Finally, you're now able to quickly scroll through it using the triggers.
The rest of the changes are mainly performance and optimisation improvements, including updates to some textures. Check out the full log below.
- Implemented texture changes to improve graphical performance
- Optimized vehicle profiles to improve framerate
- Additional fixes to reduce crashes
- The layout of the inventory has been improved, adding focal points to identify selected areas, a clearer button guide and tooltips
- Improved selection of weapon slots and attachments - players can change the focus and selection by using the D-Pad
- Quick scrolling has been added by using LT/RT buttons
- A counter has been added to show the number of players remaining on the airplane
- Fixed issue that caused players to hear footsteps when no other players were in the vicinity
- Fixed an issue that prevented the blue zone from being displayed correctly
PUBG on Xbox One recently reached over 5 million players. All players will receive a commemorative in-game jacket tomorrow.