PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds developer PUBG Corp. continues to update the Sanhok Event Pass in response to player feedback.
After adding two free items for non-owners of the Event Pass, PUBG Corp. has now made a couple more changes to make things fairer for players.
In a new patch, released earlier today on PC test servers, the developer increased the daily XP limit from 80 to 120. The minimum play time required for certain missions to count has been dropped from five minutes to two minutes.
You'll also now have to play only two-and-a-half minutes (per match) instead of five minutes to be able to acquire any XP.
The patch also made it so mission progress is reflected as soon as your team dies/wins the game in duos and squads, which is something players have asked for as the existing system wasn't clear.
Update #16 will hit live servers later today, following three hours of maintenance that kick off at 7pm PT, 10pm ET, 3am BST (June 28).
Here's the full list of changes:
Event Pass: Sanhok
-Event Pass system's progression mechanisms have been adjusted:
- Daily XP Limit 80 → 120
- Minimum play time required to count towards mission progress: 5 minutes → 2 minutes
- Minimum play time required to acquire XP: 5 minutes → 2.5 minutes
- For Duo or Squad games, mission progress is updated when your team wins the game, or when your whole team is eliminated.
- 'Reach top 3 without killing anyone in Solos' mission requirements have been changed. The mission now requires reaching top 3 with 2 kills or less.
- The volume of footsteps has been slightly increased.
- Optimised memory encryption mechanism to decrease lag
- Fixed an issue where walking on thatched roofs on houses in Sanhok did not produce footsteps.
- Fixed an issue where even under correct zeroing settings, the ADS aim point and actual bullet trajectory were slightly misaligned (this issue was most noticeable with the QBZ and crossbow).
-Aviator Crate is now included in the random crates, and the overall chance of acquiring each crate has been changed as follows:
- Aviator - 20%
- Equinox - 15%
- Triumph - 10%
- Raider - 15%
- Fever - 2.5%
- Militia - 15%
- Biker - 10%
- Desperado - 2.5%
- Survivor - 5%
- Wanderer - 5%