Sony just announced a promotion called PSP go Rewards, which will allow anyone with a PSP go to download three games from a selection of 17 for free.
Provided you already own a current gen PSP, from the sound of it.
Here's what you have to do:
- Unwrap your shiny new PSPgo and start it up
- Connect to PlayStation®Network and activate your new or existing PlayStation Network account for PSPgo Rewards
- Start up your current PSP and connect to PlayStation Network
- Login using the same PlayStation Network account , and launch PlayStation®Store
- Pop one of your UMDs into the drive of your current PSP and register on PSPgo Rewards when prompted
- Download a PSPgo theme
- Wait for your email voucher for your three free games
- Choose, download and enjoy!
Full PR after the break. PSP go releases on October 1.
Kick-start your PSP™ (PlayStation®Portable)go
Got PSP™? Thinking of going digital with PSPgo?
Get three free games with PSPgo Rewards*
LONDON, 24th September, 2009: To celebrate the upcoming launch of the latest model of PSP™(PlayStation®Portable) Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) is pleased to announce a special promotion to help existing PSP owners with UMD®s (Universal Media Discs), to start their digital games collection for PSPgo.
If you enjoy your PSP, you’re going to love the all-new PSPgo. Say hello to entertainment in your pocket as the sleek, slimline look of PSPgo comes packed with 16GB of built-in storage space – meaning that you can take all your favourite games, photos and more with you wherever you go. And to help you get your PSPgo collection started, we’re giving away three full games for free.*
With PSPgo Rewards you can download three much-loved, or totally new PSP titles for free, and put your new PSPgo to the test. Pick your favourites from a number of popular PSP titles. Get in on the action with Killzone™: Liberation or SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Fireteam Bravo 3. Give your reflexes a pounding with WipEout® Pure. Put your skills to the test with Everybody’s Golf™ or echochrome™. Give your brain a workout with Buzz!™: Brain Bender or Master Quiz. Or get quirky, with LocoRoco™ or Patapon™. There are seventeen titles to choose from in all, and the process is simple...
1. Unwrap your shiny new PSPgo and start it up
2. Connect to PlayStation®Network and activate your new or existing PlayStation Network account for PSPgo Rewards
3. Start up your current PSP and connect to PlayStation Network
4. Login using the same PlayStation Network account , and launch PlayStation®Store
5. Pop one of your UMDs into the drive of your current PSP and register on PSPgo Rewards when prompted
6. Download a PSPgo theme
7. Wait for your email voucher for your three free games
8. Choose, download and enjoy!
PSPgo puts you in control, because you can download and store your choice of entertainment. It’s about what you like to play, what you like to look at, what you like to watch and what you like to listen to. And with an ever increasing range of services from Skype® to the soon to launch PlayStation Network Video Store and Digital Comics, plus remote access to your music, photos, videos and more on your PlayStation®3, PSPgo is entertainment without barriers. Be entertained in style - wherever and whenever you are - with PSPgo.
Promotion starts on 1 October 2009 and runs until 31 March 2010. Promotion open to owners of a PSP-1000, 2000 or 3000 and at least one UMD, when they purchase a PSPgo. Titles may vary by territory and age restrictions apply.
To find out more visit www.eu.playstation.com/psp .