Sony has detailed the Welcome Back packages for the EU and US PlayStation Networks, including a choice of two free PS3 games.
Both EU and US network members will receive their selection of two of the following PS3 games, free:
- Wipeout HD/Fury
- Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (EU Only)
- Dead Nation
- Super Stardust HD (US Only)
PSP users will also be up for two gratis titles, from a choice of:
- LittleBigPlanet PSP
- ModNation PSP
- Pursuit Force
- Killzone Liberation
Germany seems to be the only EU country to see exceptions to this scheme; instead of InFamous and Dead Nation, German members will be offered Super Stardust HD and Hustle Kings, and rather than Pursuit Force and Killzone Liberation, will be able to choose from Everybody’s Golf 2 and Buzz Junior Jungle Party on PSP.
Both networks will also provide the following benefits:
- 30 days free PlayStation Plus membership for non PS Plus subscribers
- Existing PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given 60 days free subscription
- Existing Music Unlimited subscribers will be given 30 days free subscription
A selection of free items for Home is in the works, and US members only will also see a weekend of selected free video rentals once service is restored.
Other territories' offers are expected to be detailed soon. You'll get your goods when the PS Store relaunches at some point this month.
Sony's announcement comes on the heels of a partial restoration of PSN services following last month's hacks.