To commemorate Outbreak Day from The Last of Us, Sony has discounted multiple items on its US storefront.
Outbreak Day is September 26 - the day when that apocalyptic fungus reached critical mass in Naughty Dog's The Last of Us. For some reason, Sony has started using that day to discount games across its digital storefront. This year is no exception, at least if you're a US customer.
Many deals naturally focus on The Last of Us, from the PS4 remastered edition, to the Left Behind DLC, to multiplayer bundles. Yet even more deals can be found in its Weekly Deals discounts, such as the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, Ghost Recon: Wildlands, and Nier: Automata, and more.
Between Outbreak Day, the THQ sale, and various other discounts, there are 307 sales to choose from. Here are a few notable examples curated by Gamespot:
- Battlefield 1 Revolution -- $12
- The Crew 2 -- $36
- Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition -- $18
- The Elder Scrolls Online -- $10
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Summerset -- $24
- Far Cry 4 -- $12
- Farming Simulator 17 - $10
- Just Dance 2018 -- $30
- The King of Fighters XIV -- $12
- The Last of Us Remastered -- $10
- Magika 2 -- $4.50
- Nier: Automata -- $30
- Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered -- $21
- Runbow -- $12
- Senran Kagura: Estival Versus -- $24