505 Games has confirmed that there will be a patch on the way for the PlayStation 3 version of IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey.
The patch come fix some of the problems that have plagued the PS3 SKU. It's currently going through QA, with a date to be finalised.
The full patch notes are after the break.
· Multiple fixes to reported multiplayer disconnections and performance drops
· Voice chat issues relating to more than 12 players with headsets at any one time.
· Keyboard support and full mapping for all buttons.
· Performance boosts for the Berlin missions.
· Fixed occasional freezes in single player campaign.
· Improved handling for the Mustang P-51.
· Improved enemy AI.
· Extended support for PC flight sticks.
· New separate controls for guns and machine guns.