Overwatch's latest patch brings a number of tweaks and adjustments. Here's what you need to know.
A new Overwatch patch has just arrived on PC, PS4 and XBOX.
While the patch notes are short the update still manages to includes a number of UI updates as well as bug fixes for Hanzo and Junkrat.
The patch also increases the speed of the payload on the recently added Eichenwalde map, after a chorus of feedback that the map was unfairly weighted towards the defending team. Whether this fix will satiate the disgruntled attacking teams of the Overwatch world, we'll have to wait and see.
You can find the full list of changes below, or over on the official Overwatch forums.
- Players should now see fewer Plays of the Game featuring Mercy’s Resurrection ability
- Increased payload speed on Eichenwalde
User Interface Updates
- A new Competitive Tier legend has been added to the Competitive Play info screen
- A new Match Complete splash screen has replaced the former Round Complete splash screen in competitive matches
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Triple Kill announcement from being played after a kill streak of 3 or more
- Fixed several issues causing some players obtain a skill rating that's higher than their actual rating
- Note: A very small number of people were affected by these issues, but those who were affected will have their skill rating adjusted appropriately
- Fixed a bug causing the wrong arrow to be shown on Hanzo's bow, or disappear entirely (the correct arrow would still be fired)
- Fixed a bug preventing Junkrat’s RIP-Tire from receiving credit for kills, achievements, and other stats
- Fixed a bug allowing Reaper to Shadow Step to unintended locations on Hollywood