Ouya has announced it will debut new titles, as well as previously confirmed games, during GDC 2014 next week.
The titles the firm will be showing span everything from "couch-gaming multiplayer to experiential projects."
- Broken Age — Double Fine
- Cascade— Fayju
- Duck Game— Landon Podbielski
- Knight & Damsel – MK Ultra Games
- Laza Knitex!!! — Glitchnap
- Neverending Nightmares — Infinitap Games
- Reagan Gorbachev — Team2Bit
- That Dragon, Cancer — (Ryan Green and Josh Larson will not be attending GDC)
- Thralled – Thralled Team
- Toto Temple Deluxe — Juicy Beast
- Whispering Willows — Night Light Interactive
Many of the developers themselves will be at the Ouya booth, and if you head through the link, you can watch trailers for each game.