Does the GDC news rush have your head spinning? Then take a load off with February's NPDs, which came out today. So, how'd your favorite games fair?
Unsurprisingly, BioShock 2 made a drill-brandishing beeline straight to first place, while Mass Effect 2, Dante's Inferno, and Heavy Rain all managed to keep apace in the top ten. Long-legged favorites New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Modern Warfare 2, meanwhile, took second and third.
See the full results after the break
Top 10 Software Sales, February 2010
- BIOSHOCK 2* 360 TAKE 2 INTERACTIVE Feb-10 562.9K
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. WII WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Nov-09 555.6K
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* 360 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 314.3K
- JUST DANCE WII UBISOFT Nov-09 275.4K
- WII SPORTS RESORT W/ WII MOTION PLUS* WII NINTENDO OF AMERICA Jul-09 272.5K
- CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2* PS3 ACTIVISION BLIZZARD Nov-09 252.8K
- MASS EFFECT 2 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Jan-10 246.5K
- DANTE’S INFERNO: DIVINE EDITION PS3 ELECTRONIC ARTS Feb-10 242.5K
- DANTE’S INFERNO 360 ELECTRONIC ARTS Feb-10 224.7K
- HEAVY RAIN PS3 SONY Feb-10 219.3K