Gears of War 2 was the biggest selling game in the US last month, with more than 1.5 million units sold.
Call of Duty: World at War came a close second with 1.4 million sales, the two games far beyond Wii Play with 800,000 in third place and Wii Fit with 700,000 at fourth.
The top ten:
- Gears of War 2 (Epic, Xbox 360) - 1.56 million
- Call of Duty: World at War (Treyarch, Xbox 360) - 1.41 million
- Wii Play (Nintendo, Wii) - 796,000
- Wii Fit (Nintendo, Wii) - 697,000
- Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo, Wii) - 637,000
- Call of Duty: World at War (Treyarch, PS3) - 597,000
- Guitar Hero World Tour (Vicarious Visions, Wii) - 475,000
- Left 4 Dead (Valve, Xbox 360) - 410,000
- Resistance 2 (Insomniac, PS3) - 385,000
- Wii Music (Nintendo, Wii) - 297,000