After applying this No Man's Sky PC patch, you'll be seeing bigger space battles
No Man's Sky has received another small patch on PC.
Ever since the release of the No Man's Sky Foundation Update, developer Hello Games has not stopped putting out smaller patches to fix bugs and make the game better.
Another one of those was released earlier this week, with the headline change being a modification to space battles to increase their size variance, and allow for bigger battles for players to see.
The patch is out now, and you'll find the full list of notes below:
- Fixed a bug that would make the player character small.
- Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
- Fixed the instantaneous death loop that could occur in survival mode if you saved with 1 health and no hazard protection. You will still be on the verge of death when you load in, but it won't happen instantaneously.
- Fix for steam controller not being able to warp.
- Removed up, down, left, right as quick menu navigation keys to allow left handed players to move while using the quick menu.
- Page Up and Page down can now be used to navigate up and down in the quick menu.
- Removed duplicated planets from discoveries menu.
- Fixed an issue with redeeming promo ships in survival, which would result in the ship being spawned above the ground.
- Fix for missing ruins underwater which could cause missions to point to nothing.
- Fixed some rare crashes..
Space battles will now vary in size more and players should see bigger battles.
Audio tweaks and fixes
- Added ladder climbing sounds.
- Fixed base building prop sounds not playing when placed inside a Freighter.
- Added sound effect for calling Freighters.
- Added sound effect when using communication stations.
- Fixed an issue which could affect ambient sound in Freighters.
- Changed the sound effect when using the Terminus Teleporter.