Treyarch's released a new title update for the Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops.
The patch fixes some gameplay issues and implements additional security features.
Here is the full list of features:
- Matchmaking improvements to return higher quality results faster. This change includes settings that are tunable in the live environment, so tweaking may continue beyond initial release of this update.
- The in-game store now hides DLC map packs that do not match the language of the player’s disc to decrease the possibility of users downloading the incorrect language version.
- Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
- Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
- Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
- Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
- Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
- Additional security feature updates.
- Additional sniper rifle tuning.
Josh Olin, Treyarch's community manager also tweeted that a PS3 patch for the game will be released on March 3.