Following a slight delay, the PlayStation 4 version of Never Alone has now been released in Europe.
Never Alone has been released on PS4 in Europe, making it available on all announced platforms worldwide. In addition, a new patch has been deployed on Steam and will be out soon on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
Here's what's fixed:
- In single-player mode, the character you're not controlling will behave more intelligently
- The difficulty of the last few chapters of the game is more balanced with earlier chapters
- General control improvements
- It will be harder to accidentally switch to co-op mode when using the keyboard
- Fixes to address Save Game issues
- Fixed a bug where Never Alone would fail to launch when Steam was in Offline Mode
- New key-binding text file that is optimized for play on AZERTY and DVORAK keyboards
More content updates are also in development for release in the coming weeks.