Activision and Eutechnyx have released several Inside Line Highlight DLC pack bundles, allowing players to relive key moments from the 2013 season, which concluded this weekend at Homestead.
The developer produced 28 DLC packs this year, producing new content from each weekend of the racing season by drawing on telemetry to recreate real world events. This DLC has now been bundled up and offered at a discount, with each set going for 30 in-game tickets each on PS3, Wii and Xbox 360.
The list below is apparently just a sample of the available content:
- Bundle Pack 1
- Bank of America 500, Charlotte, October 12
- Camping World RV Sales 500, Talladega, October 20
- Bundle Pack 2
- Goody's Headache Relief Shot 500 Powered By Kroger, Martinsville, October 27
- AAA Texas 500, Texas, November 3
- Bundle Pack 3
- Advocare 500, Phoenix, November 10
- Ford Ecoboost 400, Homestead, November 17
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line is also available on PC, where it's known as NASCAR The Game: 2013.