Infinity Ward's Rob Bowling has revealed the Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus map pack will cost 1200 MS points when it releases later this month.
Speaking in the latest Major Nelson podcast, he also detailed the five maps make up the pack, including two oldies from Call of Duty 4. They are:
- Bailout - An "overrun apartment complex"
- Storm - An industrial park "in the middle of a rainy downpour, tense thunderstorm"
- Salvage - An abandoned junkyard", with a "snowy terrain"
- Crash - Urban map with a downed heli, one of the classics from COD4
- Overgrown - It's "wide open, great for snipers", the other map from Modern Warfare 1