Square has formally announced the Black Market DLC for just Cause 2 that was dated for Xbox Live by the Major earlier in the week, and also revealed what's in store for the game in May.
Starting on April 29, the Black Market Aerial Pack will be made available and contains:
- F-33 Dragon Fly Jet Fighter: a versatile attack aircraft, equipped with twin missiles and quad-mounted mini-guns
- Multi-lock Missile Launcher: a devastating weapon of destruction featuring laser-guided auto-lock on up to four targets
- Parachute Dual Thrusters: twin parachute-mounted jets which transform Rico’s trademark parachute into one of the most nimble and powerful attack platforms.
Then, on May 25, the Black Market Boom Pack hits with three experimental and "volatile" prototype weapons:
- Quad Rocket Launcher: half shotgun, half rocket launcher, all carnage
- Cluster Bomb Launcher: the natural successor to the grenade launcher
- Air Propulsion Gun: a highly experimental jet-powered blast weapon, powerful enough to send vehicles and soldiers skywards.
Each packs will run you €1.99/$1.99/160 MSP through Steam, PSN, and XBL.