Monster Hunter Portable 3rd rampaged into the Japanese New Year like Godzilla for the week of December 27 - January 2, and Media Create is reporting the same skyscraper-shattering news for the week of January 3-9.
The PSP title sold 133,562 units last week, making its LtD total just a tad shy of 4 million units sold.
Donkey Country Kong Returns was second on the chart, moving over 66K units, and Wii Party hung around at the three spot with 53,144 units sold. Pokemon Black/White is still selling extremely well with 45,590 units moved - bringing its LtD total to 5,012,327 units sold.
As far as new releases were concerned, the only debut was the DS-remake SaGa 3, which moved 27,344 units.
- Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (PSP) - 133,562
- Donkey Kong Returns (Wii) - 66,551
- Wii Party (Wii) - 53,144
- Pokemon Black & White( DS) - 45,590
- Mario Sports Mix (Wii) - 40,123
- Ni no Kuni (DS) - 37,237
- Gundam Musou 3 (PS3) - 30,128
- SaGa 3 Shadow or Light ( DS) - 27,344 (NEW)
- The 3rd Birthday ( PSP) - 22,279
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) - 24,888
- Wii Sports Resort (Wii) - 23,020
- Mario Kart Wii (Wii) - 21,230
- Inazuma Eleven 3 The Ogre ( DS) - 20,968
- AKB1/48 (PSP) - 20,768
- Mario vs Donkey Kong Totsugeki! Mini Land (DS) - 20,325
- Tongari Boushi to Mahou no Omise (DS) - 19,406
- Wii Fit Plus (Wii) - 17,128
- Super Mario Collection Special Pack (Wii) - 17,077
- Super Fossil Fighters (DS) - 16,551
- Taiko Drum Master Wii 3 (Wii) - 15,381