Question. What does Kazunori Yamauchi, horrible comedian Jamie Kennedy and industry analyst Michael Pachter have in common? Answer after the break in this short edition of Monday Shorts.
Answer: nothing-ish in regards to Yamauchi anyway. Everything's up for grabs with Pachter and Kennedy, though
- The two of them were caught up in a Twitter war recently alongside ex games journo Gary Whitta and Game Informer boss Andy McNamara after talking about Kennedy's "sensational" E3 2007 host appearance at Activision compared to Mr Caffeine at Ubisoft this year.
- Speaking of Pachter, he reckons it wouldn't hurt Bethesda to slip Skyrim into February 2012, and that THQ could delay Saints Row: The Third to give it more polish.
- Meanwhile, Gran Turismo boss Yamauchi finished first in his class at the Nurburgring 24-hour race.
- Mincraft's become an FPS of sorts, don'tchaknow.
- Nintendo's opened up an online show where you can buy accessories and game manuals from them. Yes, game manuals.