Most gamers knew that Mirror's Edge was coming to iPhone and iPod Touch, but for those that didn't - consider this a public service announcement.
The game is to be made available for your roof hopping pleasure on-the-go come January.
Here's the blurb on it:
- The World- A place where information is heavily monitored and law is brutally enforced in an effort to create the 'perfect' society.
- Your Mission -Take control of Faith Connors, a member of an underground messenger group known as Runners, as she races to stop a deadly threat that has grown from within their own ranks.
- Survival - Use Faith's incredible acrobatic moves to outmaneuver the enemy –run on walls, slide down precarious ramps, ride ziplines, and leap between rooftops. Leave the enemy in your dust.
- Excitement- – Burn through 14 levels of the fastest, most fluid action imaginable. Dynamic camera angles capture the intense action of this unique game.
- Senses - Immerse yourself in a stylish, graphically rich 3D environment flooded with realistic sound effects and phenomenal music.
TouchAracde has loads more information, along with screens.