Minecraft's latest snapshot is available and you can view some of the new information below.
But wait, there's more, according to PCGamesN:
- Slimes now spawn in swamps when the sun goes down.
- Move items into your inventory slots by pressing the 1 to 9 keys while the mouse is over them.
- Fires spread more conservatively, no more out of control blazes.
- New Flatworld terrain generation options.
- Bug fixes for paintings and teleporting pets.
- Shinier Beacon texture.
Check out the latest snapshot here.
The Pretty Scary update is slated for October 24.