Nvidia has posted two Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes screenshots comparing the PS4 version of the game to the upcoming PC release.
If you head over to the Nvidia website, it not only discusses what's included in the PC version, but there are two side-by-side comparison shots with a slider.
We've posted the four shots below for you, but you really want to head through the link and play around with the images.
According to the video card maker, the PC edition of Ground Zeroes contains the following:
- Additional deferred lights per scene
- Additional shadows per scene
- Higher-resolution render targets
- Higher-resolution shadows
- Increased detail over distances
- NVIDIA SLI Multi-GPU support
- Options to adjust seven graphics features (Effects, Lighting, Screen Filtering, Shadows, Texture Filtering, Textures)
- Resolution support up to and including 3840x2160 (4K)
- Screen Space Reflections
The minimum and required PC specs for the game were released earlier this week.
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes will be available on PC from December 18.